Ted Li, Armorer
- Chef du Controle for Olympic Games in Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Sydney AU (1984, 1996, & 2000).
- Head Varsity Coach at The Pingry School, Martinsville NJ (1975-Present).
- Head Armorer for numerous World Championships, Junior World Championships, Pan-Am Games, World University Games, World Masters Games, The Titan Games, USOC Sports Festivals, USFA National Championships, FIE World Cups, NCAA National and Regional Championships, NACs, USFA Sectional Championships, NJISSA Championships, collegiate and high school tournaments.
- Team Armorer for USFA World Championship, Junior World Championship, Cadet World Championships, Pan-Am, World University Games teams.
- Consultant and designer of fencing salles, including Yale University, Princeton University, The Penn State University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Notre Dame, Riverdale Country School, Newark Academy, and Medeo.
- Staff Writer for American Fencing magazine.